About the Back-End Developer position
We need back-end developers to be sure of what happens behind the scenes and the relationship between the data received and sent from the software interface.
Back-End Developer responsibilities are:
- Collaborate with other team members and have a participatory spirit in order to perform assigned tasks.
- Being flexible and having a commitment and motivation to serve.
- Having the ability to solve problems, make decisions, be responsible and accountable.
- Having the ability in scheduling and controlling pressure and stress.
- Having a positive spirit and curiosity.
Back-End Developer requirements are:
- Having web programming skills and ability to work with databases.
- Familiarity with database structure designing, writing quality unit tests and security concerns.
- Proficiency in developing and managing APIs which work across devices.
- Having the ability to organize the logic of the system which runs across various devices.
- Familiarity with tools like Postman, IDEs (xcode and vscode) and Putty.
- Familiarity with version control systems (Git).
- Familiarity with the topics of hacking and security, SEO and web optimization, hosting, server, network and web servers such as Apache and Nginx.
- Having experience working in an agile environment.
- Ability to work with APIs, software project management and quality control.
- Ability to fix bugs and continuous testing of websites and applications on various devices, preparing checklists, documenting, improving processes and providing periodic reports to the unit manager.
- Having a relative command of communication and reading in English.
The benefits that Radar has for you, are:
- Adequate and competitive salary
- Employee loans
- Legal contract and social security insurance
- Supplementary health insurance
- Food program including lunch and snacks
- Training courses and entertainment programs