About the Graphic Designer position
We need graphic designers to be sure of the high quality level of visual products as well as the appearance of everything.
Graphic Designer responsibilities are:
- Collaborate with other team members and have a participatory spirit in order to perform assigned tasks.
- Being flexible and having a commitment and motivation to serve.
- Having the ability to solve problems, make decisions, be responsible and accountable.
- Having the ability in scheduling and controlling pressure and stress.
- Having a positive spirit and curiosity.
Graphic Designer requirements are:
- Proficiency in graphic principles and graphic software (Adobe).
- Having skills and ability to design billboards, catalogs and brochures.
- Having mastery of designing posts and stories on social networks, especially Instagram.
- Familiarity with information technology and design principles in digital marketing.
- Proficiency in internet banners and advertising campaigns design.
- Familiarity with the concepts of branding and visual brand identity and web-based graphics.
- Having a relative command of effects of different colors and psychology on cognition and impact on customers.
The benefits that Radar has for you, are:
- Adequate and competitive salary
- Employee loans
- Legal contract and social security insurance
- Supplementary health insurance
- Food program including lunch and snacks
- Training courses and entertainment programs